From: Jason Morgan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 19 February 2002 5:36 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum (E-mail)
Subject: [PEDA] URGENT HELP REQUIRED: Paste Mask

Hi,

As normal we load the gerbers back into protel to check they look right,
I've noticed that
the tented vias have solder on them on the paste mask.  Why, and how do I
get rid of it?

I've never noticed this before but can't say it hasn't happened.

We're just about to spin the boards and want to know if this will affect the
mask manufacture.

Many thanks,

Jason.