From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 February 2002 19:31
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] URGENT HELP REQUIRED: Paste Mask

Jason,
        did you actually design this board? Because I have a feeling that
what you're describing means that your vias are actually free pads. Is that
a possibility? Normally vias don't show on a solderpaste layer. Other
possiblity is that you have loaded a padmaster back in as a pastemask.

I have assumed that in your original message you were trying to say
"...tented vias have solder paste on them from the paste mask layer."

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth 323 at Satellite 2002 in Washington, DC March 6-8.