You never mention exactly what the problem is.  You say it starts to plot
but it's far from useable.  What does this mean?

Anyway,  I am using WinLine with Protel99SE and the older 16-bit versions on
Windows 2000 Pro.  I had a problem with Winline working with Protel99SE when
SE first came out.  I upgraded the Winline (now running version 2.03.0524) a
while back and have not seen any problems.  Strange also because I had been
using Winline with the 16-bit version of Protel and other software without
problems (Under NT 4.0 back then).  I was only seeing the problems with
99SE.   I remember looking at the plot files and finding what command hung
the driver, but this has been a few years.

Please send all responses to the following address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]