It has been a while since I had to worry about HPGL printer setup, but I
recall having to define pen colors and line widths for the plotter output.

Is it possible that you have failed to define the "pens" for HPGL that
correspond to the color and line width?  It may not be plotting because the
"pen" for the color as used on a component outline is white and/or the
plotter driver line width is set so small that only the widest lines in the
schematic are plotting (or some other combination of the above).

At 11:45 PM 2/23/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Well, no "part types"- (74HC04, etc), part body outlines (rectangles in
>the instances of dips), "net labels",  "part designators  (U1, U2, etc.),
>pin numbers, pin names missing components, missing components.  So, you
>can see just how un-useable that the plot is.  It is worthless.  I really
>don't know what is wrong.
>

>I really could use some help with this.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Ros