Well, no "part types"- (74HC04, etc), part body outlines (rectangles in the
instances of dips), "net labels",  "part designators  (U1, U2, etc.), pin
numbers, pin names missing components, missing components.  So, you can see
just how un-useable that the plot is.  It is worthless.  I really don't
know what is wrong.

I really could use some help with this.

Thank you.

Ros