Hi Dwight,

I have played with some settings for the laser printer and have managed to
get it a little bigger.  I may have to bite the bullet and go several
levels deep and print multiple pages.  I didn't want to do that and that is
why I got the plotter.

Your suggestion to send the plotter a text file from notepad is a good one
and winxp says that it sent the file but nothing happens.

How high is up?  What color is blue?

Ros