Hi Harry,

Thanks for some good ideas.  Unfortunately, everything looks good in setup
printer properties.
One outline or rectange dip body did print but it is a component that I
designed and I cannot find any different settings for it as opposed to the
other standard stuff.

I just don't know.

Dwight Harm suggested using notepad to send a text file to the plotter.  I
did.  It will send it (winxp says) but nothing happens other than the
plotter awakening.  Tomorrow, I am going to send it another notepad text
file and wait for a good amount of time just in case it is using an abacus
to compute the coordinates.

Ros