I am afraid that you have made an incorrect assumption.  I do not own
Winline.  A friend who does have it, brought his machine over and we tried
to get my plotter going with that.  I still would like to buy a version
from someone who no longer needs theirs.

I think $200.00 for a single driver is way too high for just a few plots
that I want to do occasionally.  If the dirver works - and I am still not
convinced that it does with XP-, I may just have to bite the bullet and buy
it from Winline.

Yes, I have considered dedicating a machine just for the plotter using an
older version of Windows.  I have a lot of machines around here but, I
would like the ability to use this on a portable platform for special needs.

Thank you for all of your help.

Ros