This may have been answered previously however, has anyone experienced parts
seemingly outside the board perimeter even though they are placed inside?
I have been passed a ddb file from another and if I "ZA- zoom all" it
displays an area much greater than the pcb perimeter. I have checked for
hidden part fields outside the board, but that didn't fix it. If I select
outside an area and draw a box around the board, several parts inside are
selected.
I can't remember how to fix this.
Regards,

                           GE Energy Services
______________________

Lloyd Good
Development Digitization

Substation Automation Solutions
GE Harris Energy Control Systems Canada, Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place N.E., Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7J7  CANADA
Tel: 403.214.4777,  Dialcomm: 8.498.4777,  Fax: 403.287.7946
Website: www.gepower.com/geharrisenergy/

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged, confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee named above. If the reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by telephone (collect) at (1) 403.214.4400 and destroy this
e-mail as well as any copy. Thank you.