Paired top and bottom silkscreens would be another idea worth considering.....
specially when Protel does such a lousy job of handling designator and part
numbering. If you use the current system like designator = part  number = OA5,
and use the designator mirrored and set to bottom silkscreen and part number set
to top. Once you start to use pasted arrays and step/repeated sections, you get
rubbish like connector names going from OA5  ->  OA5_1c. Looks like c**p on a
board.

"Geoff Harland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/01/2002 09:21:50 AM