Well I've seen it still there at shutdown after a normal close on occasions,
but it doesn't seem to cause any major problems.  As I recall on Win98 the
Client process would often hang around for ages after all other signs of its
activity had stopped - maybe it's just when we shut down the PC within a
certain time of closing Protel?

Regards

Andy Gulliver