| While it IS a problem that Protel should have addressed long ago, and one which
Protel should still address, another of the scores of work-arounds that Protel users
must grow accustomed to performing is to manually kill the process using w2k's task
manager when this situation occurs. (one of the reasons I got used to leaving the
task manager running at all times, FWIW)

| aj

    It's that, or, just leave Protel running all the time.  Hehe...

Brian Guralnick