I've been using Protel Autotrax 1.61 for years.  My old computer died but the computer
repair people were able to copy my hard drive to CD.  But the old DOS version of
Protel on the CD won't run on my "good" computer running Windows 95.  If I re-boot in
DOS, Protel will start but gives an error message then another (#103 I think).  I can
then load the PCB file I want but when I try to place a component it can't find the
library.  I can see the LIB file in the directory but it won't LOAD.  I've been told
that DOS in Win95 is not a "full DOS" and that may be the problem.  Or Protel got
damaged in the crash (keyboard input section went bad) or it didn't copy to the CD
correctly.

In any case, does anybody have an early Windows based version that they would like to
sell?  Something close to the old 1.61 I had so I can at keep running without having
to learn too much and without spending $4000.

Thanks in advance.
John Echols