From: Robert Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 2002年4月6日 21:07
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel 1.61

John,

Have a looke here. Easytrax may help you.
http://www.electronicsaustralia.com.au/cgi-bin/downloads.pl?area=7

I suspect that there are a number of other sites from which you can
download Easytrax (or Autotrax). This was the first one I found in a
Google search for Autotrax.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I've been using Protel Autotrax 1.61 for years.  My old computer died
but the computer repair people were able to copy my hard drive to CD.
But the old DOS version of Protel on the CD won't run on my "good"
computer running Windows 95.  If I re-boot in DOS, Protel will start but
gives an error message then another (#103 I think).  I can then load the
PCB file I want but when I try to place a component it can't find the
library.  I can see the LIB file in the directory but it won't LOAD.
I've been told that DOS in Win95 is not a "full DOS" and that may be the
problem.  Or Protel got damaged in the crash (keyboard input section
went bad) or it didn't copy to the CD correctly.

> In any case, does anybody have an early Windows based version that
they would like to sell?  Something close to the old 1.61 I had so I can
at keep running without having to learn too much and without spending
$4000.