At 02:06 PM 4/12/2002 -0700, Embedded Matt wrote:
>Thanks to a tip from the FAQ for this mailing list, I
>got a copy of the BMP2PCB that I want to use to add my
>company logo to a PCB.
>
>I noticed that the tracks generated are 1 mil.  Do
>board houses typically complain about these 1 mil
>tracks or do they, seeing the are just a logo, let
>them slide under the minimum track width rule?

Hmmm.... Before complaining, they will look at them, and they will see that
the tracks are not electrically functional (I presume), so they won't
bounce the job, I'd expect.

But you might make it easier for them and edit all those tracks to your
track minimum size. At least try it and see if it still looks good.

If the logo is on, say, top overlay, it shouldn't be a problem regardless.