Thanks to a tip from the FAQ for this mailing list, I
got a copy of the BMP2PCB that I want to use to add my
company logo to a PCB.

I noticed that the tracks generated are 1 mil.  Do
board houses typically complain about these 1 mil
tracks or do they, seeing the are just a logo, let
them slide under the minimum track width rule?

I normally use Advanced Circuits (4pcb.com) for my
board house so if anyone has had any experience with
them and logo 1 mil tracks, I'd appreciate hearing
from you.

Thanks,
Matt