I have the netlist for the guts of an OPA548 and have created a schematic
symbol to represent it and placed it in a test circuit with the schematic
editor.  I want to simulate this circuit using the netlist of the OPA548 as
the subckt representation to be used in the simulation, without any specific
SPICE data to model the 548.

When I try to create the netlist of my circuit for simulation, I get the
following type of errors:

A2 Error: Pin order data (PINS=1:[<pins>]) not in READ ONLY field 4. Pins
sorted by pin-name.
A2 Error: Part type must be entered in READ ONLY field 1: type=<part
type>(<spice prefix>)
A2 Error: Netlist data must be entered in READ ONLY field 5:
netlist=<netlist data>
A3 Error: Pin order data (PINS=1:[<pins>]) not in READ ONLY field 4. Pins
sorted by pin-name.
A3 Error: Part type must be entered in READ ONLY field 1: type=<part
type>(<spice prefix>)
A3 Error: Netlist data must be entered in READ ONLY field 5:
netlist=<netlist data>.....

Can someone provide a quick refresher on how this works and what I need to
do?

regards,

Tim Hutcheson
Institute for Human and Machine Cognition
40 S. Alcaniz St.
Pensacola, FL 32503
805-202-4461