Abd ulRahman Lomax wrote:

> At 05:33 PM 4/17/2002 -0500, Jon Elson wrote:
> >BUT, this applies ONLY to PCB, not schematic.  ... I still don't know
> >of a way to do it
>
> Tango Schematic can be read by Accel PCAD schematic (since that is the
> descendant program) and PCAD schematic is convertible to Protel Schematic
> through the PCAD-Protel translator available from Protel.

So, we have to buy PCAD just to translate from one format to the other?
That is not really sensible.  Yes, if we already HAD PCAD, that would be
different.
We went from Accel Tango to Protel in 2 steps.  First, we went to Protel
Schematic, because Protel almost gave it to us, free.  Then, we changed to
Protel for PCB, because Tango "broke down" in the middle of the largest
project
up to that point.  We had to take a partially completed PC board from Tango,

import to Protel and finish it in Protel.

Jon