I am working with a design that has a large FBGA and each pad on this part
has a via fanout from it. Not all the pads are assigned a net name on this
FBGA. The pins that are not used have no net name and therefore the pad has
no net name but I am still giving it a fan out with a small connection to
it, incase I ever need to use it. The problem is the design rules flags all
these. My question is there any way around this or a design rule I can set
up that will not show these no net name fanouts/connections as a violation?
Thanks for anyones comments,
Michael Biggs