Hi Mira,

On this list (until we get to know your setup) you need to tell us what
version of protel you're using. There are at least 4 versions used by people
on this list and they all have differences.

Are you using Protel 99, Protel 98, Protel 3, Protel 2.8?

Did someone else give you these files to view? I would guess so since you
say you're not sure how to open them.

Are they Protel files? (Protel can import several other types, but not
necessarily both SCH and PCB files)

Tony