Thanks, Tony. Maybe Dennis is right. Or maybe Protel
didn't want to work on odd days.

I opened another project and this time it let me see
the schematic. Everything looks nice. I see the net
names as they should look like but when I click on the
wire, I don't see any properties, that could show me
that this label belongs to this wire.

How do you handle this? I can place a lable and a
junction on the line, too.
I can place several net labels on one and the same
wire with different names. What will I get on the PCB?
How this wire would be called there?

Thanks,
Mira.

http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html