Mira wrote:

When replying to a message, please trim unnecessary quoted material
(particularly the footer added by the list server.

> Thanks, Tony. Maybe Dennis is right. Or maybe Protel
> didn't want to work on odd days.
>
> I opened another project and this time it let me see
> the schematic. Everything looks nice. I see the net
> names as they should look like but when I click on the
> wire, I don't see any properties, that could show me
> that this label belongs to this wire.

No - Protel doesn't show that, as far as I know.

> How do you handle this? I can place a lable and a
> junction on the line, too.
> I can place several net labels on one and the same
> wire with different names. What will I get on the PCB?
> How this wire would be called there?

Before updating the PCB, you should do an Electrical Rules Check in
Schematic - this should report nets with multiple lables, unconnected
pins, and other "electrical" errors.

By the way - you can place "wires" or "lines" on the schematic - "lines"
have no electrical significance, so don't use them to make connections.

Also, there are different types of text - only "net labels" have
electrical text.  Text Annotation ("Place Text") is just readable text,
with no electrical significance.

--
Peter Bennett
TRIUMF