Protel has a pretty finite set of import formats. ProE isn't one of them.
However, ProE might export a format that can be imported to Protel. Do you
know what ProE can generate??  (maybe Autocad would be a common link)

Currently I don't think there is any height info in the Protel database. I
would expect they are thinking about adding it, or else the 3D modeler will
be a real turkey.

Tony