Two easy ones (I think):

(1)
I have a multi-page schematic with ports to connect
nets between pages.  Is there any way, besides adding
a net label, to force Protel to give the net the port
name in the netlist instead of something like R54_1?

Why do I care about net names?  Because descriptive
names help me when I'm routing.

Why don't I want to add a net label?  Because then I
have a wire with a net label and a port right next to
each other -- it just looks silly.

(2)
I am using the Reports/Add Port References (Flat)
feature which works pretty well except that it doesn't
seem to generate a reference for ports of the same
name on the same page.  Is there any way to get the
references for ports on the same page?

Thanks,
Matt