Complaining is one thing and acting another.
While I tend to think the ATS period of 2k$ to be a bit short 
with one year, I also have to calculate what this investment 
brings. 
If I were you, I'd wait and listen to the comments on DXP for a 
few months. If the summed comment is : 'great value, very few bugs'
you might be inclined to get it, while with opposite reactions 
you still can wait. Should you even have time to have a look at the
'should-be-30-day-trial-version', do that.
I don't think the option to get DXP at a reduced price expires at 
end of July or whenever DXP really comes out.


Rene
-- 
Ing.Buero R.Tschaggelar - http://www.ibrtses.com

Brian Sherer wrote:
> 
> [snip some complaint about pricing ]

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* To post a message: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
* To leave this list visit:
* http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/leave.html
*
* Contact the list manager:
* mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*
* Forum Guidelines Rules:
* http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/forumrules.html
*
* Browse or Search previous postings:
* http://www.mail-archive.com/proteledaforum@techservinc.com
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Reply via email to