I got the info from our distributor on discussion of a quote.
It might be I somewhat misunderstood the ATS from the beginning.
I had the impression of a system change, the microsoft way.
Now it appears to be an addition. You get it together with an upgrade
and don't have to renew it.
I admittedly didn't have a too close look at the glossy paper.

Rene

Bagotronix Tech Support wrote:

The problem is that if Altium moderates the list, they can remove anything
they don't like.  I agree with Darryl, open discussion and criticism is very
important.  I am amazed at the efforts some companies are taking to squelch
criticism.  Not like, by fixing the product, but by other means.

I suggest we keep the DXP discussion here.  They can't make us take it to
their list.

Where did you get the info on ATS?  Will the real ATS please stand up?  (And
here, not in the DXP-only list).

* Tracking #: 955F23D8A6778A408231A7D7C079C60FD5537344