Sorry Ted, The only information I can give you is http://www.cadence.com. I
have used Specctra on a couple of boards over the past 18 months (like I
said I don't do layout often)

I don't like using Protel, it's just what my company decided to standardize
on based on somebody's preference (who's no longer here!). It does the
schematic and layout basics okay I guess, but the autorouter sucks wind, and
simulation and SI are NOT integrated as claimed. The 3D stuff is a lousy
joke, even the 3rd party add-ons don't work very well. However, I fully
appreciate that changing CAD systems is painful, time consuming, and the
risk of errors and problems is high. We are going to stick with the devil
that we do know, and so we bought 4 seats of DXP at the pre-release
discount.

The early adopter commentary here is not pretty. I downloaded the demo but
haven't yet had the guts to try it....maybe I'll just wait until it ships...