-----Original Message-----
From: Bagotronix Tech Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 2:09 PM

The problem is that if Altium moderates the list, they can remove anything
they don't like.  I agree with Darryl, open discussion and criticism is very
important.  I am amazed at the efforts some companies are taking to squelch
criticism.  Not like, by fixing the product, but by other means.

I suggest we keep the DXP discussion here.  They can't make us take it to
their list.

Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.

* Tracking #: DA46B7F44E60CA46BE1483368DA3E08E957BFB9B