The main reason I switched to Protel was to get away from Tango Total Support.

At the time,  Protel was a breath of fresh air.

It's Service packs on-line.
It's Part libraries on-line.
No yearly charges to keep these available.

I for one,  feel *strongly* betrayed by the ATS program.  It's not what
I "signed on" for when I originally bought the package.  If I could have
foreseen the development of ATS,  I might have made a different selection.

Things change,  I guess,  not always for the better.

---Phil