One obvious problem with DXP is that not all of the Active Signals show up
in the signal lists after a change.  I'm looking at the lists now and the
schematic.  I have a resistive element called Rtactor which is part of the
load and it doesn't appear in the list but another resistor called Rlim
does.  Setup is "Collect Data For Active Signals", Sheets to Nelist Activeis
"Active sheet", SimView Setup "Show Active Signals".  Hard to pick them for
Parameter Sweep when they aren't in the drop-down pick list!

Solution:  Run the simulation once and then come back to the dialog - All
the signals are now there!  So there is an initialization problem - if you
change anything in the shcematic that changes signal names, you have to
remember to run the sim once to flush the signal names through, then setup
the sweep again.

SoWorks fine with 99SE though.

regards,

Tim Hutcheson
Research Associate
Institute for Human and Machine Cognition
University of West Florida
40 S. Alcaniz St.
Pensacola, FL 32501
USA