Additional note: Problem is related to the fact that the "Sheets to Netlist"
was set to "Active project" for the project when I started DSP.  When I
switch to "Active sheet", which is what I meant to simulate, the signals in
the "Available Signals" list do not change to reflect the active sheet but
remain as they were.  However, if I run the simulation anyway, the
simulation runs fine, absent the changes I would have made if I could pick
correct signals.  When the simulation finishes the Active signals are
correctly displaying the signals of the active sheet and I can setup the
desired Parameter Sweep selections.

Hope that clears up my last post.

More bad news though:  When I tried to do a Secondary sweep with a negative
step, it flashed a message that looked like it might have been the
previously mentioned error message about using positive step instead and
promptly locked up the program.  Had to kill it with task manager.

Ouch!  Hope my upgrade that I just ordered is a different version than the
demo!!!!!

regards,

Tim Hutcheson
Research Associate
Institute for Human and Machine Cognition
University of West Florida
40 S. Alcaniz St.
Pensacola, FL 32501
USA