To match the net length you have to prolong the shorter tracks. This usually is
done by laying them out as a meander. These parameters define the shape of the
meander.
I think this is more a feature for the future, because this shall tell the
autorouter how to match net length. The current router does not support it and I
don't have the chance to test it with situs in DXP - trial CD's are still on the
way to Europe and the Protel Server refuses me to download the full 100+ MBytes.