A couple of 'gotchas' to watch out for with the automatic length matching:

1) It will add 'adjustments' to locked straight track segments - i.e. the
bits you locked to stop them being modified.

2) If you use the 'rounded' style, be aware that the round sections are
placed as arcs rather than tracks and as such will be ripped up by the
autorouter whether you lock them or not.

...and it's a long process if you have significant length differences.

After a couple of boards with matched length requirements, I've moved to
manual 'tromboning' of tracks  and checking with selective DRC.  I find this
to be quicker and less wasteful of board space.

Regards,

Andy Gulliver

* Tracking #: E3A442D08BCC634DBBEB05F2C455F5E24C394592