Ivan,

I understand about the paying....particularly since Eudora has moved to a
new license scheme where your money only pays for the software for one
year, I believe.
However, even in free "Sponsored mode with ads" the ad box is pretty small,
and can be docked in one corner under the mailbox list where there is
always blank space anyway.  The least obtrusive ad box I have
experienced.  (And I hate ads with a passion)

>Also, any e-mail software that I might switch to must be supported under
>Windows and Linux, because I am trying to phase M$ out.

Very ambitious plan.  About when do you expect to have M$ phased out of
your company?  ;)
I am a very big Linux fan, although I don't mess with it much anymore.  I
can't wait until someday comes and I can use Linux for everything and M$
for just a couple of legacy apps.

Frank Gilley
Dell-Star Technologies
(918) 838-1973 Phone
(918) 838-8814 Fax
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dellstar.com

* Tracking #: 3CC8B60BE6885D42B3C48858D58FC58A16B22715