Dennis wrote:
> now such arrogance can actually be ok if they are truly visionary and
> much smarter than we are (which is something i would hope to be the
> case)

Well I thought they were prophets until they decided to drop ddb format
after cramming it down my throat in the first place.  I was the first on
this forum to condemn it using very a harsh language several years ago.   OK
I got used to it,  and it has some advantages,  ie  I can keep all of my
files together.  But now the winds of Microsoft have changed the  direction
of the sails of Protel and they embark  on another path.  Am I to believe
the hype two years ago in favor of ddb  or is someone pulling my leg this
time because they really don't know what direction they are headed.  That is
not the sight of a visionary.  This is hindsight.

Mike Reagan
EDSI

* Tracking #: 86C2B3D325C5DD429CDEB6D65ACA3CED8A3A54D7