> I am amazed at the number of items that are apparently missing from
> DXP according to the forum messages. Nick keeps coming in and stating that
> it is coming. Why wasn't it there at release, it was an existing
> feature/function in P99SE? This is what I mean by incompetent, they
release
> a new package that is in a number of ways less functional than the old
> version. That is real incompetence, releasing a down-grade.

It's called "marketing".  It's also called ATS.  They don't want to release
everything in DXP up front, because then they will have nothing to add in
later, and you will feel robbed of your ATS fees.

This stuff happens elsewhere too.  Windows XP Home doesn't log into domains.
W9X does.  M$ removed that feature and makes you pay for it by upgrading XP
Home to XP Pro.  Luckily, I don't have XP on any machines around here or at
my home...won't be getting it either, unless I buy a new laptop (not anytime
soon).

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.