On 07:15 PM 18/09/2002 -0700, JaMi Smith said:
>Hi All,
>
>Can I selectively tent only one side of a via, without having to tent the
>entire via and then manually go in there and put a little round pad on the
>solder mask layer on only one side of the hole, to prevent mask on that
>side. (My first mistake may be in assuming that a pad on the soldermask
>layer will actually prevent "mask" from being applied there.)

There is no way of selectively tenting the just the top or bottom of a via
in P99SE.

In P99SE you have to either, place a surface pad of the same size on the
vias you want to untent or produce the Gerbers twice with different design
rules and select which are the correct files.

  DXP supports selective tenting on top or bottom.

Ian