Brock,
        what you describe sounds very similar to the tact that I took at
first, however I have not used busses on this design. The connections were
all individual wire connections, all with unique net names. I did however
search out and destroy any duplications of the netnames on any sheets such
that there was only one netname per wire. Previously I may have had multiple
netnames so that a signal was easily identified at different points on the
same page without tracing back to a singular netname somewhere on the sheet.
Eliminating these duplicated netnames was not the issue though, the problem
persisted.

Thanks though!

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification