On 02:35 PM 10/10/2002 +0930, Terry Creer said:
>Heh! sorry 'bout that - I couldn't help it :)
>
>But seriously - Most of the boards we deal with here are only double sided,
>with the occasional 4 layer, so the server that Ian co-wrote, sounds ok to
>me.
>I seem to remember seeing a server a while ago, that brought up a window
>which allowed you to view the other side of the PCB in the correct
>orientation. I can't remember where it came from (could have been a
>commercial website).
>
>TC

That is one of mine as well. You can download and use if you wish.  I ask
for payment of some small amount if you think it is useful.  The amount of
money I have made from server development does not come close to covering
the time I spend.  It is more of a hobby.  I have released some freeware as
well.

http://www.considered.com.au/ProtelFiles/CSFlipView_1_2.zip

This was written as a work around to the problems we were having with the
inverter.  It is most useful for positioning bottom side designators.

Ian

Considered Solutions Pty Ltd     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ABN: 96 088 410 002
5 The Crescent
CHATSWOOD   2067
Ph: +61 2 9411 4248   Fax: +61 2 9411 4249