Ian,

I must apologies.

When I ran the process I mentioned in my e-mail, I would have sworn the
Component pads were in the correct positions when the components were
flipped onto the back of the board.

I went back and tried to recreate the process I mentioned, and you are
absolutely correct.
It can't be done. So I apologize to Jun as well, for giving him false
information.

I tried Jami's method and it seems to flip the comp's correctly to the
bottom layer,
With the pins in the correct orientation, but there seemed to be a few
crazy things
Still happening with this method as well, such as the silkscreen staying
on the top
Overlay, even though the parts are now on the bottom layer.

Anyway, it sound like you have solved this with your server and I hope
this server
Will be a solution to Jun and many others.

Again, sorry for the incorrect information.

Best Regards,
Richard "Rick" J. Wilson - Owner
PROTTA
Professional Technical Training Associates
(916) 941-1185 - Office/Fax
(916) 955-0083 - Mobile
visit our web site at www.protta.com