I felt that this issue is serious enough to post to both PEDA and DXP
forums.

Be it good or bad design practice, there are many P99SE designs out there
with junctions at + points.  In P99SE there are two types that I can think
of at the moment.  One format is when two wire segments form a cross and the
user manually places a junction at that point.  DXP does not mess with these
junctions and the manual junction is visually different than an
auto-junction.  The other format is when two vertical wire segments meet on
a horizontal wire segment and an auto-junction is formed.  Upon bringing
such a design into DXP, the auto-junction will still be there, but make a
mod to any wire anywhere on the page, and all such auto-junctions at +
points will disappear!

I think this is a result of the new wire rebuilding feature in DXP that
prevents multiple wire segments which in itself will reduce errors.  Altium
just needs to tweak this feature a bit to prevent losing P99SE
auto-junctions at + points.

I hope this note will save some of you from have a jumper or two on your DXP
boards.

Rob