I would like to make an attempt to use DXP on some "real work" despite some
of the "show stoppers" I have listed on the various forums and sent to
Altium, however there is one item that I have not been able to resolve yet
that is very important in my relationship with assembly houses.  That would
getting the BOM to list a quantity used for each part value like in P99SE's
"Protel Format".

I would very much appreciate it if anyone could help me find this feature in
DXP or if it doesn't exist, maybe Altium would like to comment that this is
planned for a future service pack.

Rob