Not to discourage you, but I think some of the best minds in the
industry have been working on autorouters for 20 years and we have 'what
we have.' If you can single-handedly come out with an autorouter that
performs better than what's out there, you will certainly become famous
/ rich / etc. Someone will scoop your code up and integrate it, but for
some funny reason, I just don't see that occuring.