All of DXP and the reasons for it's development are baffling to me.
I refuse to use it.

They throw away a good program, push out a pc of junk which is initially
entirely non-functional, and then pump us (for free) for details on how
it should work.

what is the current las vegas betting line on SP7 for 99SE ?

Dennis Saputelli