Well they have mentioned very recently there is work happening in this
area. Let's hope they come through with a great implementation. Hey
someone was bitching that 'we shouldn't be their free beta testers' or
something like that, BUT, since we are basically just that, we do have
direct input as to how DXP should behave and that is very satisfying.
This app has and will incorporate many of OUR ideas and that just makes
it easier to use. It's too bad people are spending so much time
complaining about 99SE or DXP instead of offering constructive criticism
and getting DXP to be what THEY want. Oh well, I guess it will be what I
want. (and Ian and Rob and everyone else that is helping the app along.)

> >Another point - again we find that Protel will produce an
> external data
> >file and then insist on opening that. When I produce a CSV
> it is very
> >unlikely that I want Excel to open it straight away.  I find
> this intensely
> >annoying.
>
> I don't have Excel or any Microsoft applications installed -
> I find it intensely annoying that DXP has a button named Excel.

This is now becoming a 'hot spot' and they are well focused on hot
spots. I would bet this changes in short notice.