I agree, though IME there do seem to be a few that either due to age,
programming "technique", or perhaps proprietary interest that stubbornly
refuse to cooperate.

> Does anyone know how the design team feature (with it's
> members, permissions
> and sessions) works with a drive shared in this way? Or if
> the *.ldb file
> created when a design is opened would lock out all others?

Unfortuantely, the last 16 or so years have been somewhat solo on Protel, as
most of my colleagues over the years have felt that Protel's executive staff
is/was more interested in profit-harvesting than on product quality
assurance. It's hard to get others to work directly within a Protel team
environemtn if you cna't convince them to buy into it...

aj