i have no doubt that Nero may be in some ways superior to Roxio
(since so many have said that)

I can only say that having used both quite a bit i found the Roxio to
be much easier and (knock on wood) have never had a problem with it

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003