JaMi:

> The primary point of my original post was to raise awareness of peoples
> investment in their Protel "Machine / Toolbox", so as to prevent problems
by
> needlessly trying to "multitask" on that machine where certain tasks, such
> as burning a CD, can be done so easily elsewhere.
>
> There really is no reason to invite problems on your Protel "Machine
> /Toolbox" when you do not have to.

In other news, BigMoCo announced today the existence of a flaw in the safety
belt ignition interlock system on some of their 1998-2002 models.  The flaw
affects cars with a seating capacity of 5 persons.  The rear seat middle
safety belt interlock deactivates the ignition circuit when someone is
buckled in.  This prevents the car from starting.  BigMoCo is not issuing a
recall, but instead offers the following solutions:

1)  Carry 4 or fewer persons in the car
2)  Buy an old used car with 5-person seating, and use it only when
transporting 5 people.  For 4 or fewer persons, continue using your quality
BigMoCo automobile.

These solutions have been tested and are known to work.  A BigMoCo company
spokesperson said the flaw is not serious enough to warrant a recall.  He
apologized for the inconvenience, spoke about the high quality of their
customer service, and reiterated their company policy "Quality is Job Zero"

;-)

And my primary point is "I shouldn't have to use a separate machine to work
around these s/w problems.  The s/w problems should just be fixed."

Oh, and of my 5 boxes, only 2 have CD burners.  The files I want to burn are
on the W2K Protel box.

What's up with the uppercase 'M' in your name?  Should I start calling
myself IvAn ?

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.