Hi Ivan,

Typically many ISP's filter mail by means of a blacklist to prevent spamming. My understanding is that Crystal has a very strict list and will blacklist more people than most ISP's. Are you still getting the error message? Call the ISP's involved if you are. They are just trying to protect the network from going down. I think they would have the best answer to your situation.

Good luck.
Mark