Mark:

I only got that wierd message once this morning.  And I've posted several
times to the PEDA list today.  So it's probably a virus thing.  But not on
my end - I've scanned my machines for viruses.  Didn't find any.  So maybe
someone else on this list has an infected machine?  Some viruses will take
e-mail addresses from your address book and forge fake From: headers, then
spam everyone in the address book.  It could be someone who has sent or
received e-mail from the Crystal Group and the PEDA list.  I know I have
never sent/received e-mail from the Crystal Group.

If you don't have antivirus s/w, you can use Symantec's free checker at
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/

Click on "check for security risks".

For Linux boxes, try RAV Antivirus at http://www.ravantivirus.com/index.php

They have a 30-day free trial.

Disclaimer:  I have no financial interest in these companies, I'm just
trying to solve a problem.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.